On June 1st Thrivecart made the first major change to their pricing in several years.
It wasn't the switch to a monthly model that many expected but instead a splitting of Thrive cart into a Standard and Pro model.
Everyone who purchased before June 1st is automatically grandfathered into the Thrivecart Pro model, and will continue to be going forward.
What's the difference?
The main difference is that Thrivecart stripped out some features from the pro account to make a Standard Version
What Is Thrivecart's New Pricing?
- There are 2 versions Standard and Pro
- Both Have One Time Lifetime Pricing $495 for Standard then an Additional $195 to upgrade to Pro
- The Standard Version Doesn't Have:
- – The Affiliate Center
- – Instant Affiliate Payments
- – Automatic Dunning of Missed Payments
- – Partner JV Contracts
- – Sales Tax Calculation
- – Predicted Revenue
To purchase the pro version you initially have to purchase the Standard which costs $495 and then upgrade to Pro for $195
Here is a list of the current features, I've highlighted the Pro features.
Leave a Comment